Fast admission process for Erasmus plus
For a fast application please send us an email with the following information to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Engineering internship in Klaipeda
- Tell us a bit about you.
- CV in PDF and in English with complete information.
- Period of the internship (from when till when). Minimum period is 2 weeks for vocational studies / 2 months for university studies.
- If necessary, working hours required per week or in total.
- In case you need visa tell us your citizenship.
- Attach an acceptance letter format, in case your institution requires its own format.
- Attach other documents your institution requires to be signed (Ex: Learning agreement)
- Any other relevant information to speed the process.
*Be sure that your institution considers this internship to be related with your studies.
About the internship
TraineeLand is offering Engineering Internship for software professionals in an educational institution in Klaipeda, Lithiania. You can apply if you are studying or already finished studies.
During the internship you will be mentored by an engineer. The working language is English. This internship doesn’t offer a financial compensation. The worktime is part time 4 hours a day from Monday to Friday.
Your activities will include:
– Support in projects
– Optimization of sitemaps.
– Optimization of robots.
– Analysis of requirements
– Design of algorithms
– Test of performance
– Consultancy on servers and operating systems
– Technical investigation
Keep in mind that this internship doesn’t require any years of experience, hence offers no financial compensation.
This programme also includes:
- A fast admission process.
- You can choose when to start and finish the period of your internship.
- All documentation related to the Erasmus+ programme.
- A recommendation letter.
- Flexibility during the internship.
- Any other educational agreement.
- Advice for finding accommodation.
This programme has a reasonable price that varies depending on the duration of the programme. The price is paid at the beginning of the internship and never in advance.
To know more about this programme you have to apply. Get familiar with other information in the page “our conditions”.