Fast admission process for Erasmus plus
For a fast application please send us an email with the following information to: email@example.com
- Subject: Engineering internship in Madrid. Specify also the type of ingineering you prefer (industrial, mechanical, chemical, electrical, Informatics, Agricultural, Civil)
- Tell us a bit about you.
- CV in PDF and in English with complete information.
- Period of the internship (from when till when). Minimum period is 2 months for university studies.
- If necessary, working hours required per week or in total.
- In case you need visa tell us your citizenship.
- Attach an acceptance letter format, in case your institution requires its own format.
- Attach other documents your institution requires to be signed (Ex: Learning agreement)
- Any other relevant information to speed the process.
*Be sure that your institution considers this internship to be related with your studies.
About the internship
TraineeLand is offering industrial, mechanical, chemical, electrical, Informatics, Agricultural, Civil Engineering Internship in Madrid, Spain. The training is performed with the collaboration of an engineering company. You can apply if you are studying or already finished studies.
During the internship you will be mentored by an engineer. The working language is English. This internship doesn’t offer a financial compensation. The worktime is very flexible.
Keep in mind that this internship doesn’t require any years of experience.
This programme also includes:
- A fast admission process.
- You can choose when to start and finish the period of your internship.
- All documentation related to the Erasmus+ programme.
- A recommendation letter.
- Flexibility during the internship.
- Any other educational agreement.
- Advice for finding accommodation.
This programme has a reasonable price that varies depending on the duration of the programme. The price is paid at the beginning of the internship and never in advance.
To know more about this programme you have to apply. Get familiar with other information in the page “our conditions”.
Erasmus Engineering trainees from India. 2019-2020