About the internship
TraineeLand is offering Graphic design internship in Berlin. You can apply if you are studying or already finished studies. Your daily internship activities will include:
- To design advertisements.
- To improve pictures quality.
- To design logos.
- To edit videos.
- To attend professional meetings when necessary.
- You will be invited to attend social meetings with other international trainees.
- The working language is English.
- During the internship you will be mentored by a manager.
Keep in mind that this internship doesn’t require any years of experience, hence offers no financial compensation.
This programme also includes:
- A fast admission process.
- You can choose when to start and finish the period of your internship.
- All documentation related to the Erasmus+ programme.
- A certificate and recommendation letter.
- Flexibility during the internship.
- Any other educational agreement.
- Advice for finding accommodation.
This programme has a reasonable price that varies depending on the duration of the programme. The price is paid at the beginning of the internship and never in advance.
To know more about this programme you have to apply here: firstname.lastname@example.org