Fast admission process for Erasmus plus
For a fast application please send us an email with the following information to: email@example.com
- Subject: Internship in Vilnius
- Tell us a bit about you.
- CV in PDF and in English with complete information.
- Period of the internship (from when till when). Minimum period is 2 months.
- If necessary, working hours required per week or in total.
- In case you need visa tell us your citizenship.
- Attach an acceptance letter format, in case your institution requires its own format.
- Attach other documents your institution requires to be signed (Ex: Learning agreement)
- Any other relevant information to speed the process.
*Be sure that your institution considers this internship to be related with your studies.
About the internship
TraineeLand is offering Interface design, graphic design, animation internships in a technological company located in Vilnius, Lithuania. You can apply if you are studying or already finished studies. Your daily internship activities will include:
- Portfolio case studies.
- Internal tasks.
- Design presentations
- Small interface tasks to develop skills.
- Helping with agile marketing products like coronavirus app we made.
- The working language is English (Russian is also available).
- During the internship you will be mentored by a business manager.
The company looks for design-oriented students: interface design, graphic design, animation.
Language of the students: English or Russian.
They are looking for Senior students (students at their final years of study), or talented students from the second year of studying.
The duration of the internship: around 2 months.
Work time: around 6-8 hours a day from Monday to Friday.
Keep in mind that this internship doesn’t require any years of experience, hence offers no financial compensation.
This programme also includes:
- A fast admission process.
- You can choose when to start and finish the period of your internship.
- All documentation related to the Erasmus+ programme.
- A recommendation letter.
- Flexibility during the internship.
- Any other educational agreement.
- Advice for finding accommodation.
This programme has a reasonable price that varies depending on the duration of the programme. The price is paid at the beginning of the internship and never in advance.
To know more about this programme you have to apply. Get familiar with other information in the page “our conditions”.