Fast admission process for Erasmus plus
For a fast application please send us an email with the following information to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Law internship in Lisbon
- Tell us a bit about you.
- CV in PDF and in English with complete information.
- Period of the internship: Minimum period is 3 months.
- If necessary, working hours required per week or in total.
- In case you need visa tell us your citizenship.
- Attach an acceptance letter format, in case your institution requires its own format.
- Attach other documents your institution requires to be signed (Ex: Learning agreement)
- Any other relevant information to speed the process.
*Be sure that your institution considers this internship to be related with your studies.
TraineeLand offers internship in a Law firm in Lisbon capital city. Your tasks will be:
- To work on files (advisory and litigation) with the assistance and supervision of Senior associates and associates.
- The trainee will mainly participate in files related to the (re)structuring and financing of incoming and outgoing investments.
- The assessment of cross-border legal and tax implications and risks in the context of corporate restructuring processes.
- Real estate transactions, investment and asset restructuring.
- Transfers of residence in Portugal.
It is crucial that the Trainee shows team spirit, soft skills, willingness to learn new subjects and skills, with a critical approach of the law and the problems presented to him/her. The knowledge of foreign languages other than English are valued, namely, French and German. Lastly, bearing in mind the core business of the firm, an appetence for Tax and corporate law are preferable.
Duration (adjustable) Tree (3), six (6) or twelve (12) moths.
Keep in mind that this internship doesn’t require any years of experience, hence offers no financial compensation.
This programme also includes:
- A fast admission process.
- You can choose when to start and finish the period of your internship.
- All documentation related to the Erasmus+ programme.
- A recommendation letter.
- Flexibility during the internship.
- Any other educational agreement.
- Advice for finding accommodation.
This programme has a reasonable price that varies depending on the duration of the programme and its location. The price is paid at the beginning of the internship and never in advance.
To know more about this programme you have to apply. Get familiar with other information in the page “our conditions”.