Fast admission process for Erasmus plus
For a fast application please send us an email with the following information to: email@example.com
- Subject: Management internship in Dublin
- Tell us a bit about you.
- CV in PDF and in English with complete information.
- Period of the internship (from when till when). Minimum period is 2 weeks for vocational studies / 2 months for university studies.
- If necessary, working hours required per week or in total.
- In case you need visa tell us your citizenship.
- Attach an acceptance letter format, in case your institution requires its own format.
- Attach other documents your institution requires to be signed (Ex: Learning agreement)
- Any other relevant information to speed the process.
*Be sure that your institution considers this internship to be related with your studies.
About the internship
TraineeLand is offering Management internship in its own management department. You can apply if you are studying or already finished studies. Your daily internship activities will include:
- Business consultancy.
- To give support in the advertisement campaigns.
- To answer emails.
- To contact companies and clients.
- To improve the business strategy.
- To boost the presence of the company.
- Analysis of markets and internal processes.
- To write documents.
- To give support in the business as usual activities.
- To attend professional meetings when necessary.
- You will be invited to attend social meetings with other international trainees.
- The working language is English (Spanish is also available)
- During the internship you will be mentored by a business manager.
Keep in mind that this internship doesn’t require any years of experience, hence offers no financial compensation.
This programme also includes:
- A fast admission process.
- You can choose when to start and finish the period of your internship.
- All documentation related to the Erasmus+ programme.
- A recommendation letter.
- Flexibility during the internship.
- Any other educational agreement.
- Advice for finding accommodation.
This programme has a reasonable price that varies depending on the duration of the programme. The price is paid at the beginning of the internship and never in advance.
To know more about this programme you have to apply. Get familiar with other information in the page “our conditions”.