Fast admission process for Erasmus plus
For a fast application please send us an email with the following information to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Marketing internship in Berlin.
- Tell us a bit about you.
- CV in PDF and in English with complete information.
- Period of the internship (from when till when). Minimum period is 2 weeks for vocational studies / 2 months for university studies.
- If necessary, working hours required per week or in total.
- In case you need visa tell us your citizenship.
- Attach an acceptance letter format, in case your institution requires its own format.
- Attach other documents your institution requires to be signed (Ex: Learning agreement)
- Any other relevant information to speed the process.
*Be sure that your institution considers this internship to be related with your studies.
About the internship
TraineeLand is offering marketing internship in an international marketing company in Berlin capital city. You can apply if you are studying or already finished studies. We will send your CV to the host company and they will take a decision about your admission. Your daily internship activities will include:
- To make advertisements.
- To publish advertisement in social media.
- To edit video advertisements.
- To boost the business presence in social media.
- To improve international marketing strategies.
- The working language is: English.
Keep in mind that this internship doesn’t require any years of experience, hence offers no financial compensation. The work time is 4 hours from 14pm to 18pm, from Monday to Thursday.
This programme also includes:
- A fast admission process.
- You can choose when to start and finish the period of your internship.
- All documentation related to the Erasmus+ programme.
- A recommendation letter.
- Flexibility during the internship.
- Any other educational agreement.
- Advice for finding accommodation.
This programme has a reasonable price that varies depending on the duration of the programme. The price is paid at the beginning of the internship and never in advance.
To know more about this programme you have to apply.
Giovanni and Rosario, trainees from Italy