Fast admission process for Erasmus plus
For a fast application please send us an email with your CV to: email@example.com
About the internship
TraineeLand is offering internship in medicinal plants research in a European partner company.
We are looking for an enthusiastic student that speaks English. Vocational or Bachelor or Master of Phd student.
You can apply if you are studying or already finished studies. Your main responsibilities will include:
To write reports about medicinal plants (components of certain plants, usage in the world, industrialization).
To write articles about medicinal plants and its benefits.
To make research about medicinal plants and nutrition.
- The working languages is English. Spanish is also available if preferred.
Keep in mind that this internship doesn’t require any years of experience, hence offers no financial compensation.
This programme also includes:
- A fast admission process.
- You can choose when to start and finish the period of your internship.
- All documentation related to the Erasmus+ programme.
- A recommendation letter.
- Flexibility during the internship.
- Any other educational agreement.
- Advice for finding accommodation.
This programme has a reasonable price that varies depending on the duration of the programme. The price is paid at the beginning of the internship and never in advance.
To know more about this programme you have to apply.