Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What do we offer? Traineeland offers training programmes in different professional fields.
Can I do my internship with the Erasmus plus programme? Yes you can.
Is it only possible to do the internship with the Erasmus+ programme? No. You can also do the internship without this programme.
Can I do my internship with a curricular or educational programme in order to get ECTS credits for my university degree? Yes you can. TraineeLand can sign the corresponding agreement with your university/institution. But it will depend on your university’s policy regarding ECTS and internship programmes.
What is the working language of the internships? The working language in all our programmes is English, and we also offer training programmes in Spanish languages. You can take a look at our offers in “our programmes” page.
What measures has included TraineeLand because of COVID-19 pandemic? Is it possible to do an online internship? Yes it is possible. Because of COVID-19 pandemic, TraineeLand is offering also remote internship.
Why should I choose TraineeLand for my internship? With TraineeLand you will also get the following benefits:
- A fast admission process.
- A guaranteed vacancy.
- You can choose when to start and finish the period of your internship.
- All documentation related to the Erasmus+ programme.
- A recommendation letter.
- Flexibility during the internship.
- Any other educational agreement.
- The chance to mix an Erasmus and Curricular internship.
- Advice for finding accommodation.
Traineeland reserves the right of admission. We strongly recommend students to send their resume in English, in word or PDF, make sure that the document can be opened. Please provide complete information and feel free to tell us your situation.
About the fast admission process
We have a fast admission process in most of our internship programmes. Follow the instructions in each programme and you will get an answer soon. Apply now to an internship programme by visiting our homepage. You will get documentation in 1 or 2 working days.
The admission process may delay if you don’t provide all the necessary information and documentation for your programme.
Some universities may require us to pass a bureaucratic process that will slow down the paperwork.
- There is a fee that students have to pay. The amount depends on the duration of the internship, its location and the type of internship. Fees are not high. They are made for students.
- You have to pay it at the beginning of the internship, never in advance. *(See below policy for post mails)
- If a student/university requires original documents to be sent by post office, it has an extra price of around 12 euros. This must be paid by the student in advance.