What do we offer? Traineeland offers you the chance to do an internship in our company or in other company in Ireland, Spain, Poland, Portugal and Lithuania. We also offer online internships. The working language for all our programmes is English, but we also offer programmes in Russian and Spanish languages. You can take a look at our offers in the home page.
Is there an internship fee? Yes, there is a fee that students have to pay. The amount depends on the duration of the internship, its location and the type of internship.
When do I have to pay this fee? You have to pay it at the beginning of the internship, but never in advance. *(See below policy for students that need visa, last minute applications, one year in advance applications, post mail policy)
Is it mandatory to do the internship under the Erasmus+ programme or other programme? No, it is not mandatory. You can also do the internship without any curricular or educational programme.
What other services does the fee include? We also provide students with:
- A fast admission process.
- You can choose when to start and finish the period of your internship.
- All documentation related to the Erasmus+ programme.
- A recommendation letter.
- Flexibility during the internship.
- Any other educational agreement.
- Advice for finding accommodation.
Traineeland reserves the right of admission. Because of the number of applicants, sometimes we can not answer students and tell the reason why we don’t accept them. In case the admision team doesn’t answer you in 5 working days, it means that your application was denied.
We strongly recommend students to send their resume in English, in word or PDF, make sure that the document can be opened. Please provide complete information and be clear about your intensions.
About the fast admission process
We have a fast admission process in most of our internship programmes. Follow the instructions in each programme and you will get an answer soon. Apply now to an internship programme by visiting our homepage. You will get documentation in 5 working days.
The admission process may delay if you don’t provide all the necessary information and documentation for your programme. Also some universities may require us to create an account in their own online platforms and start a paperwork there.
Other universities may require original documents to be sent by post mail. This will slow down the process because documents may arrive to its destination in between 10 or 15 days. If this is your case, try to contact us far anough in advance.
- Fees for online internships are paid in advance.
- Fees for face to face internships are never paid in advance, they are paid to Traineeland during the first week of the internship.
- For 3 months face to face internship period, the fee can be paid in 2 installments.
- For 4 months face to face internship period or more, the fee can only be paid in 3 installments maximum.
- For internships in Malaga, Lisbon, Vilnius, Klaipeda, Lugo and Ballinrobe the internship fee can not be paid in installments.
- If a student requires original documents to be sent by post office, it has an extra price of around 15 euros. This must be paid in advance.
- Students that need visa for their stay during the internship, have to pay 50 euros in advance, to get documentation from Traineeland related to their internship programme. This amount will be reduced from the total amount of the internship fee. There is no reimbursement.
- For EU and British students and residents: If your internship starts the next year after your application, you should pay 30 euros in advance before getting the required documentation from Traineeland. This amount will be reduced from the total amount of the internship fee. There is no reimbursement.
You can make the payment by banking transfer to the following entities: Revolut, Transferwise, Bankia (Spain), Santander Bank (Poland). Contact us for more details.