Fast admission process for Erasmus plus
For a fast application please send us an email with the following information to: email@example.com
- Subject: Web design internship in Madrid
- Tell us a bit about you.
- CV in PDF and in English with complete information.
- Period of the internship (from when till when). Minimum period is 2 weeks for vocational studies / 2 months for university studies.
- If necessary, working hours required per week or in total.
- In case you need visa tell us your citizenship.
- Attach an acceptance letter format, in case your institution requires its own format.
- Attach other documents your institution requires to be signed (Ex: Learning agreement)
- Any other relevant information to speed the process.
*Be sure that your institution considers this internship to be related with your studies.
About the internship
TraineeLand is offering Web design internship in its own web design department. You can apply if you are studying or already finished studies. Your daily internship activities will include:
- Web design consultancy to TraineeLand and partner companies.
- To publish advertisements in websites.
- To update website internal tools.
- To collaborate with marketing and management departments when updating website content.
- To improve websites presence.
- To improve pictures and graphic designs.
- To manage elementor, html and wordpress.
- To reduce spams.
- To publish videos in websites.
- To attend professional meetings when necessary.
- You will be invited to attend social meetings with other international trainees.
- The working language is English (Spanish is also available).
- During the internship you will be mentored by a manager.
Keep in mind that this internship doesn’t require any years of experience, hence offers no financial compensation.
This programme also includes:
- A fast admission process.
- You can choose when to start and finish the period of your internship.
- All documentation related to the Erasmus+ programme.
- A recommendation letter.
- Flexibility during the internship.
- Any other educational agreement.
- Advice for finding accommodation.
This programme has a reasonable price that varies depending on the duration of the programme. The price is paid at the beginning of the internship and never in advance.
To know more about this programme you have to apply.