This training program is aimed at people without working experience in the anti money laundering (AML) field. You will learn European and international regulations in AML, by solving practical cases. This is a very good opportunity to learn how banks deal with people intending to launder money. It is a very exciting and international field, that you will find very useful no matter where you are.
A partner Law firm is offering this training program.
Activities during the program
- To solve practical cases regarding AML in banking.
- To write reports about Money Laundering cases in different industries (Real Estate, banking, casinos, etc.).
- To write legal articles about international standards of AML.
- To search jurisprudence and cases about AML.
You will gain the following skills:
- Strong knowledge of AML laws, regulations, and compliance requirements
- Strong analytical and research skills to identify and investigate potential money laundering activities.
- Strong ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong knowledge of financial products and services, including banking and money remittance.
- Strong understanding of financial crime typologies, such as money laundering, terrorist financing, and fraud.
- Strong knowledge of customer due diligence (CDD) and know your customer (KYC) procedures.
- Strong understanding of risk management and the ability to assess and manage AML risks.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills to manage AML compliance activities and meet deadlines.
You will receive a new task and feedback everytime you finish them.
Who can apply?
Anybody can apply
This programme also includes:
- A fast admission process.
- An acceptance letter.
- A reserved vacancy for the internship. The host company won’t cancel your internship at last minute.
- You can choose when to start and finish the period of your internship.
- Flexibility during the internship.
- The company will sign the documentation related to the Erasmus+ programme.
- The company will sign any other educational agreement and documents required by your university.
- A certificate of completion of internship.
- One recommendation letter for your job / further studies application.
- You can include the host company, as a reference for your job application in other company.
You can also do this program with the Erasmus+ programme or another educational programme (e.g., curricular programmes to get ECTS, final projects in university, practical and academic projects, etc). It is also possible to do the internship without any programme.
About the price
This programme has a reasonable price that varies depending on the duration of the programme and its location. The price is paid at the beginning of the internship and never in advance.
To know more about this internship you have to apply.
Send us an email with your application and attach your CV to: email@example.com