You will learn different topics related to law in European countries, by solving practical cases and writting reports. This is a very good opportunity to learn about interesting regulations and offshore financial centres.
A partner Law firm is offering this training program.
Activities during the program
- To write internal legal reports and articles about regulations and to solve cases.
- To write reports about incorporation of companies and registration of businesses.
- To give support in the analysis of offshore jurisdictions.
- To search and analyse laws of foreign countries.
You will gain the following skills:
- Strong knowledge of legal principles, including constitutional law, contract law, criminal law, and civil procedure.
- Strong research and analytical skills to evaluate legal precedents, statutes, and regulations.
- Strong problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
- Strong ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills to manage a high volume of cases and meet deadlines.
- Strong knowledge of relevant laws, regulations, and legal codes.
- Strong understanding of legal terminology and the ability to read and interpret legal documents.
- Strong understanding of the legal system and the ability to navigate it.
You will receive a new task and feedback everytime you finish them.
Who can apply?
Anybody can apply
This programme also includes:
- A fast admission process.
- An acceptance letter.
- A reserved vacancy for the internship. The host company won’t cancel your internship at last minute.
- You can choose when to start and finish the period of your internship.
- Flexibility during the internship.
- The company will sign the documentation related to the Erasmus+ programme.
- The company will sign any other educational agreement and documents required by your university.
- A certificate of completion of internship.
- One recommendation letter for your job / further studies application.
- You can include the host company, as a reference for your job application in other company.
You can also do this program with the Erasmus+ programme or another educational programme (e.g., curricular programmes to get ECTS, final projects in university, practical and academic projects, etc). It is also possible to do the internship without any programme.
About the price
This programme has a reasonable price that varies depending on the duration of the programme and its location. The price is paid at the beginning of the internship and never in advance.
To know more about this internship you have to apply.
Send us an email with your application and attach your CV to: email@example.com