You will learn different topics related to LGBTQ+ regulations in European countries, by solving practical cases and writting reports. This is a very good opportunity to learn about interesting regulations affecting LGBTQ+ community.
A partner Law firm is offering this training program.
Activities during the program
- To analyse new legal trends about LGBTQ+ Laws.
- To write internal legal reports about European Law affecting the rights of LGBTQ+ community.
- To write articles about LGBTQ+ Laws in the US.
- To search and analyse jurisprudence and cases affecting the rights of LGBTQ+ community.
You will gain the following skills:
- Legal research and analysis skills, particularly in the area of LGBTQ+ laws and rights.
- Writing and reporting skills, including the ability to write internal legal reports and articles on LGBTQ+ laws.
- Knowledge of European law and its impact on the LGBTQ+ community.
- Knowledge of US laws and their impact on the LGBTQ+ community.
- Ability to search and analyze jurisprudence and court cases related to LGBTQ+ rights.
- Understanding of legal trends and developments in the field of LGBTQ+ rights.
- Communication and interpersonal skills for discussing legal matters with colleagues and clients.
- Time management and project management skills, to ensure all tasks are completed within the allotted time frame.
You will receive a new task and feedback everytime you finish them.
Who can apply?
Anybody can apply
This programme also includes:
- A fast admission process.
- An acceptance letter.
- A reserved vacancy for the internship. The host company won’t cancel your internship at last minute.
- You can choose when to start and finish the period of your internship.
- Flexibility during the internship.
- The company will sign the documentation related to the Erasmus+ programme.
- The company will sign any other educational agreement and documents required by your university.
- A certificate of completion of internship.
- One recommendation letter for your job / further studies application.
- You can include the host company, as a reference for your job application in other company.
You can also do this program with the Erasmus+ programme or another educational programme (e.g., curricular programmes to get ECTS, final projects in university, practical and academic projects, etc). It is also possible to do the internship without any programme.
About the price
This programme has a reasonable price that varies depending on the duration of the programme and its location. The price is paid at the beginning of the internship and never in advance.
To know more about this internship you have to apply.
Send us an email with your application and attach your CV to: email@example.com