You will learn different topics related to European Law, by solving practical cases and writting reports.
A partner Law firm is offering this training program.
Activities during the program
- To write internal legal reports about European Law updates.
- To write articles about European tax law.
- To analyse international agreements of the European Union.
- To write articles about data protection European law.
- To search jurisprudence and cases affecting European law.
You will gain the following skills:
- Strong knowledge of EU law, including the EU Treaty system, EU institutions, EU policies and EU legal framework.
- Strong research and analytical skills to evaluate EU legal precedents, regulations, and directives.
- Strong problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
- Strong ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills to manage a high volume of cases and meet deadlines.
- Strong understanding of EU policy-making processes and the ability to navigate EU institutions.
- Strong knowledge of EU competition law, trade law, intellectual property law and other areas of EU law.
- Strong understanding of the interaction between EU law and national law.
- Strong understanding of the legal systems and procedures of EU member states.
- Strong understanding of the political and economic context of EU law.
- Knowledge of EU institutions such as the European Commission, the European Council.
You will receive a new task and feedback everytime you finish them.
Who can apply?
Anybody can apply
This programme also includes:
- A fast admission process.
- An acceptance letter.
- A reserved vacancy for the internship. The host company won’t cancel your internship at last minute.
- You can choose when to start and finish the period of your internship.
- Flexibility during the internship.
- The company will sign the documentation related to the Erasmus+ programme.
- The company will sign any other educational agreement and documents required by your university.
- A certificate of completion of internship.
- One recommendation letter for your job / further studies application.
- You can include the host company, as a reference for your job application in other company.
You can also do this program with the Erasmus+ programme or another educational programme (e.g., curricular programmes to get ECTS, final projects in university, practical and academic projects, etc). It is also possible to do the internship without any programme.
About the price
This programme has a reasonable price that varies depending on the duration of the programme and its location. The price is paid at the beginning of the internship and never in advance.
To know more about this internship you have to apply.
Send us an email with your application and attach your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org