You will learn different topics related to Data Protection Law, by solving practical cases and writting reports.
A partner Law firm is offering this training program.
Activities during the program
- To write internal legal reports about Data Protection in the European Law.
- To elaborate articles about American Law affecting Data Protection.
- To analyse international agreements about Data Protection.
- To write articles about data protection in foreign countries.
- To search jurisprudence and cases affecting Data Protection.
You will gain the following skills:
- Strong knowledge of data protection laws and regulations.
- Strong analytical and research skills to evaluate legal precedents, statutes, and regulations related to data privacy and security.
- Strong problem-solving and critical thinking skills to develop and implement data protection strategies and programs.
- Strong ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills to coordinate and manage data protection projects and campaigns.
- Strong understanding of data protection principles such as data minimization, purpose limitation, and data subject rights.
- Strong knowledge of data protection techniques, such as encryption, pseudonymization, and access controls.
- Strong understanding of data governance, data quality, and data management best practices.
You will receive a new task and feedback everytime you finish them.
Who can apply?
Anybody can apply
This programme also includes:
- A fast admission process.
- An acceptance letter.
- A reserved vacancy for the internship. The host company won’t cancel your internship at last minute.
- You can choose when to start and finish the period of your internship.
- Flexibility during the internship.
- The company will sign the documentation related to the Erasmus+ programme.
- The company will sign any other educational agreement and documents required by your university.
- A certificate of completion of internship.
- One recommendation letter for your job / further studies application.
- You can include the host company, as a reference for your job application in other company.
You can also do this program with the Erasmus+ programme or another educational programme (e.g., curricular programmes to get ECTS, final projects in university, practical and academic projects, etc). It is also possible to do the internship without any programme.
About the price
This programme has a reasonable price that varies depending on the duration of the programme and its location. The price is paid at the beginning of the internship and never in advance.
To know more about this internship you have to apply.
Send us an email with your application and attach your CV to: email@example.com