You will learn different topics related to Buisness Law in European countries, by solving practical cases and writting reports. This is a very good opportunity to learn about interesting regulations and offshore financial centres.
A partner Law firm is offering this training program.
Activities during the program
- To give support in the creation of companies in countries of the European Union and the registration of freelancers.
- To write internal legal reports about laws supporting entrepreneurship in the EU and non-EU countries.
- To write articles about America corporate Law.
- To elaborate legal reports about European business law.
- To write articles about tax havens.
- To search jurisprudence and cases affecting business law.
You will gain the following skills:
- Strong knowledge of business law principles, including contract law, corporate law, intellectual property law, employment law, and commercial law.
- Strong analytical and research skills to evaluate legal precedents, statutes, and regulations.
- Strong problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills to manage a high volume of cases and meet deadlines.
- Strong knowledge of legal ethics and professional responsibility.
- Strong understanding of intellectual property laws, such as trademarks, copyrights, and patents.
- Strong understanding of labor laws.
- Strong understanding of tax laws.
- Strong understanding of the economic and financial aspects of business law cases.
You will receive a new task and feedback everytime you finish them.
Who can apply?
Anybody can apply
This programme also includes:
- A fast admission process.
- An acceptance letter.
- A reserved vacancy for the internship. The host company won’t cancel your internship at last minute.
- You can choose when to start and finish the period of your internship.
- Flexibility during the internship.
- The company will sign the documentation related to the Erasmus+ programme.
- The company will sign any other educational agreement and documents required by your university.
- A certificate of completion of internship.
- One recommendation letter for your job / further studies application.
- You can include the host company, as a reference for your job application in other company.
You can also do this program with the Erasmus+ programme or another educational programme (e.g., curricular programmes to get ECTS, final projects in university, practical and academic projects, etc). It is also possible to do the internship without any programme.
About the price
This programme has a reasonable price that varies depending on the duration of the programme and its location. The price is paid at the beginning of the internship and never in advance.
To know more about this internship you have to apply.
Send us an email with your application and attach your CV to: email@example.com