You will learn different topics related to International Taxation, by solving practical cases and writting reports.
A partner Law firm is offering this training program.
Activities during the program
- To analyse double taxation agreements.
- To write internal legal reports European Law affecting international taxation.
- To elaborate articles about America tax Law.
- To analyse forum shopping and tax havens advantages.
- To search jurisprudence and cases affecting international taxation.
- To give support in tax planning.
You will gain the following skills:
- Knowledge of international tax laws, including double taxation agreements and their implications.
- Writing and reporting skills, including the ability to write internal legal reports on European law and its impact on international taxation.
- Understanding of American tax law and the ability to write articles on the subject.
- Ability to analyze and understand the concept of forum shopping and the advantages of tax havens.
- Strong research skills, with the ability to search for and analyze relevant jurisprudence and court cases in the field of international taxation.
- Ability to provide support in tax planning, including advice on tax efficient structures and strategies.
- Excellent analytical skills for evaluating the tax implications of different business and investment decisions.
- Communication and interpersonal skills for discussing tax-related matters with clients and colleagues.
- Attention to detail, to ensure accuracy and completeness of all reports and consultancy work.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, to complete tasks and meet deadlines.
You will receive a new task and feedback everytime you finish them.
Who can apply?
Anybody can apply
This programme also includes:
- A fast admission process.
- An acceptance letter.
- A reserved vacancy for the internship. The host company won’t cancel your internship at last minute.
- You can choose when to start and finish the period of your internship.
- Flexibility during the internship.
- The company will sign the documentation related to the Erasmus+ programme.
- The company will sign any other educational agreement and documents required by your university.
- A certificate of completion of internship.
- One recommendation letter for your job / further studies application.
- You can include the host company, as a reference for your job application in other company.
You can also do this program with the Erasmus+ programme or another educational programme (e.g., curricular programmes to get ECTS, final projects in university, practical and academic projects, etc). It is also possible to do the internship without any programme.
About the price
This programme has a reasonable price that varies depending on the duration of the programme and its location. The price is paid at the beginning of the internship and never in advance.
To know more about this internship you have to apply.
Send us an email with your application and attach your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org