A partner consulting company is offering this training program.
Activities during the program
- To elaborate business plans.
- To make market analysis.
- To make analysis of competence.
- To make financial and sales plans.
- To elaborate marketing plans.
You will gain the following skills:
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Experience with data analysis and visualization tools (such as Excel, Tableau, or Power BI)
- Familiarity with Agile development methodology
- Strong understanding of business operations and processes
- Strong attention to detail and ability to identify patterns and trends in data
- Knowledge of industry best practices and standards
- Strong business acumen and ability to think strategically.
You will receive a new task and feedback everytime you finish them.
Who can apply?
Anybody can apply
This programme also includes:
- A fast admission process.
- An acceptance letter.
- A reserved vacancy for the internship. The host company won’t cancel your internship at last minute.
- You can choose when to start and finish the period of your internship.
- Flexibility during the internship.
- The company will sign the documentation related to the Erasmus+ programme.
- The company will sign any other educational agreement and documents required by your university.
- A certificate of completion of internship.
- One recommendation letter for your job / further studies application.
- You can include the host company, as a reference for your job application in other company.
You can also do this program with the Erasmus+ programme or another educational programme (e.g., curricular programmes to get ECTS, final projects in university, practical and academic projects, etc). It is also possible to do the internship without any programme.
About the price
This programme has a reasonable price that varies depending on the duration of the programme and its location. The price is paid at the beginning of the internship and never in advance.
To know more about this internship you have to apply.
Send us an email with your application and attach your CV to: email@example.com