We are offering International relations internship in our management department.
Activities during the program
- To write reports about European organizations.
- To analyse and write reports about EU programs and projects.
- To write reports about international affairs topics.
- To give support to the management team when writing documentation related to international relations.
You will gain the following skills:
- Strong understanding of international political and economic systems
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Excellent writing and oral communication skills
- Cultural sensitivity and ability to work effectively with people from different backgrounds
- Knowledge of international law and diplomacy
- Strong knowledge of current events and global issues
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Strong understanding of geography, history, and international relations theory
You will receive a new task and feedback everytime you finish them.
Who can apply?
Anybody can apply
This programme also includes:
- A fast admission process.
- An acceptance letter.
- A reserved vacancy for the internship. The host company won’t cancel your internship at last minute.
- You can choose when to start and finish the period of your internship.
- Flexibility during the internship.
- The company will sign the documentation related to the Erasmus+ programme.
- The company will sign any other educational agreement and documents required by your university.
- A certificate of completion of internship.
- One recommendation letter for your job / further studies application.
- You can include the host company, as a reference for your job application in other company.
You can also do this program with the Erasmus+ programme or another educational programme (e.g., curricular programmes to get ECTS, final projects in university, practical and academic projects, etc). It is also possible to do the internship without any programme.
About the price
This programme has a reasonable price that varies depending on the duration of the programme and its location. The price is paid at the beginning of the internship and never in advance.
To know more about this internship you have to apply.
Send us an email with your application and attach your CV to: email@example.com