A partner company is offering an internship in Civil Engineering.
A partner engineering company is offering this training program.
Activities during the program
- Engineering Design and Projects
- Prepare timely assistance in investigations, surveys and design projects.
- To write reports.
- Legislation and policy with regards to Work Health & Safety, Equal Employment Opportunity and Privacy.
You will gain the following skills:
- Engineering design skills
- Project management abilities
- Technical writing skills
- Problem-solving abilities
- Research and analytical skills
- Time management and prioritization skills
- Understanding of work health and safety regulations
- Knowledge of equal employment opportunity policies
- Awareness of privacy regulations
- Interpersonal communication and teamwork skills
- Knowledge of legislation and policy in related fields.
You will receive a new task and feedback everytime you finish them.
Who can apply?
Anybody can apply
This programme also includes:
- A fast admission process.
- An acceptance letter.
- A reserved vacancy for the internship. The host company won’t cancel your internship at last minute.
- You can choose when to start and finish the period of your internship.
- Flexibility during the internship.
- The company will sign the documentation related to the Erasmus+ programme.
- The company will sign any other educational agreement and documents required by your university.
- A certificate of completion of internship.
- One recommendation letter for your job / further studies application.
- You can include the host company, as a reference for your job application in other company.
You can also do this program with the Erasmus+ programme or another educational programme (e.g., curricular programmes to get ECTS, final projects in university, practical and academic projects, etc). It is also possible to do the internship without any programme.
About the price
This programme has a reasonable price that varies depending on the duration of the programme and its location. The price is paid at the beginning of the internship and never in advance.
To know more about this internship you have to apply.
Send us an email with your application and attach your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org