A partner company is offering an internship in Mechanical Engineering.
A partner engineering company is offering this training program.
Activities during the program
- Create a computer-aided design (CAD) model of a printed circuit board (PCB) and use it to fabricate a working prototype.
- Develop a programmable logic controller (PLC) system to control a manufacturing process.
- Design and construct a solar-powered charging station for electric vehicles.
- Create a wireless sensor network to monitor environmental conditions in a smart building.
- Develop a software application to control and monitor a home automation system.
- Design and construct an automated traffic control system using computer vision and machine learning.
- Create a mobile application to remotely control and monitor a smart home system.
- Design and build a system to detect and diagnose faults in electrical power distribution systems.
You will receive a new task and feedback everytime you finish them.
Who can apply?
Anybody can apply
This programme also includes:
- A fast admission process.
- An acceptance letter.
- A reserved vacancy for the internship. The host company won’t cancel your internship at last minute.
- You can choose when to start and finish the period of your internship.
- Flexibility during the internship.
- The company will sign the documentation related to the Erasmus+ programme.
- The company will sign any other educational agreement and documents required by your university.
- A certificate of completion of internship.
- One recommendation letter for your job / further studies application.
- You can include the host company, as a reference for your job application in other company.
You can also do this program with the Erasmus+ programme or another educational programme (e.g., curricular programmes to get ECTS, final projects in university, practical and academic projects, etc). It is also possible to do the internship without any programme.
About the price
This programme has a reasonable price that varies depending on the duration of the programme and its location. The price is paid at the beginning of the internship and never in advance.
To know more about this internship you have to apply.
Send us an email with your application and attach your CV to: email@example.com