A partner engineering company is offering an internship in Programming.
Activities during the program
You will provide support to the host company in the development of web programming modules, applications, and web pages for the company's clients. You will mainly use Python and Java, and sometimes work with Visual Studio, Unity, and MySql. You will receive instructions on the details and specifications regarding the results that clients would like to have.
You will gain the following skills:
- Proficiency in Python and Java programming languages, including familiarity with their syntax, functions, and libraries.
- Knowledge of web development frameworks such as Django and Flask for Python, and Spring and Struts for Java.
- Familiarity with databases and SQL, specifically in the context of the MySQL database management system.
- Ability to work with integrated development environments (IDEs) such as Visual Studio and Unity.
- Experience in developing web programming modules, applications, and web pages, which involves planning, designing, and implementing web solutions.
- Understanding of client requirements and how to translate them into technical specifications and deliverables.
- Knowledge of software testing and debugging processes, including unit testing and integration testing.
- Ability to work collaboratively with a team of developers, project managers, and other stakeholders to achieve project goals.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills, and ability to troubleshoot technical issues and devise effective solutions.
You will receive a new task and feedback everytime you finish them.
Who can apply?
Anybody can apply
This programme also includes:
- A fast admission process.
- An acceptance letter.
- A reserved vacancy for the internship. The host company won’t cancel your internship at last minute.
- You can choose when to start and finish the period of your internship.
- Flexibility during the internship.
- The company will sign the documentation related to the Erasmus+ programme.
- The company will sign any other educational agreement and documents required by your university.
- A certificate of completion of internship.
- One recommendation letter for your job / further studies application.
- You can include the host company, as a reference for your job application in other company.
You can also do this program with the Erasmus+ programme or another educational programme (e.g., curricular programmes to get ECTS, final projects in university, practical and academic projects, etc). It is also possible to do the internship without any programme.
About the price
This programme has a reasonable price that varies depending on the duration of the programme and its location. The price is paid at the beginning of the internship and never in advance.
To know more about this internship you have to apply.
Send us an email with your application and attach your CV to: email@example.com