A partner engineering company is offering an internship in Computer Systems Administration.
Activities during the program
- Create and configurate a Virtual Machine
- Manage the Active Directory in Windows Server
- Scan and report the possible vulnerabilities in Linux and Windows systems
- Create and configurate a MySQL database
- Do a simple and advanced queries in MySQL
- Create a Website with HTML and CSS
- Install and configure O.S
- Create and configurate a Wordpress website
- Use of Docker, Nagios, GitHub, Visual Studio Code
- Create and configurate a DCHP and DNS server on Windows and Linux systems
- Create and configurate a Mail Server.
You will gain the following skills:
- Virtualization skills: The trainee will learn how to create and configure virtual machines, which includes setting up virtual hardware, installing and configuring the operating system, and managing the virtual network.
- Active Directory Management skills: The trainee will gain skills in managing users, groups, and computers in Active Directory. They will learn how to create and manage domain users, groups, and policies, and how to set up and manage domain controllers.
- Vulnerability Assessment skills: The trainee will learn how to scan and report possible vulnerabilities in Linux and Windows systems. They will also learn how to prioritize and remediate vulnerabilities based on risk and criticality.
- Database Administration skills: The trainee will learn how to create and configure a MySQL database, how to perform simple and advanced queries in MySQL, and how to manage database users and permissions.
- Web Development skills: The trainee will learn how to create a website using HTML and CSS, including how to design and structure web pages, add multimedia content, and optimize the site for search engines.
- Operating System Administration skills: The trainee will learn how to install and configure operating systems, including Linux and Windows, and how to manage users, permissions, and network settings.
- Content Management System (CMS) skills: The trainee will learn how to create and configure a WordPress website, including how to install and customize themes and plugins, manage users and content, and optimize the site for search engines.
- DevOps skills: The trainee will learn how to use Docker, Nagios, GitHub, and Visual Studio Code to manage software development and deployment, including how to automate builds, test and deploy software, and monitor and troubleshoot systems.
- Strengthen teamwork and collaboration skills through working with colleagues in the company.
You will receive a new task and feedback everytime you finish them.
Who can apply?
Anybody can apply
This programme also includes:
- A fast admission process.
- An acceptance letter.
- A reserved vacancy for the internship. The host company won’t cancel your internship at last minute.
- You can choose when to start and finish the period of your internship.
- Flexibility during the internship.
- The company will sign the documentation related to the Erasmus+ programme.
- The company will sign any other educational agreement and documents required by your university.
- A certificate of completion of internship.
- One recommendation letter for your job / further studies application.
- You can include the host company, as a reference for your job application in other company.
You can also do this program with the Erasmus+ programme or another educational programme (e.g., curricular programmes to get ECTS, final projects in university, practical and academic projects, etc). It is also possible to do the internship without any programme.
About the price
This programme has a reasonable price that varies depending on the duration of the programme and its location. The price is paid at the beginning of the internship and never in advance.
To know more about this internship you have to apply.
Send us an email with your application and attach your CV to: email@example.com