A European partner company is offering an internship in Applied Ecology.
Activities during the program
- To Identify the main biological components related to a project.
- To Determine which would be the most adequate methodology for the evaluation of each biological component.
- To design the appropriate evaluation strategy for a given project.
- To calculate diversity indices with the PAST program.
- To correctly interpret the diversity results corresponding to the monitoring stations.
You will gain the following skills:
- Gain experience in applying principles of biology and ecology to real-world projects.
- Develop skills in using software and statistical tools for data analysis.
- Understand the importance of biodiversity and the role it plays in ecosystems.
- Improve ability to interpret complex data and draw meaningful conclusions.
- Enhance critical thinking and problem-solving skills in a biological context.
- Acquire knowledge on the appropriate methodology for the evaluation of biological components.
- Develop a strong understanding of diversity indices and their application in ecological research.
- Gain proficiency in using the PAST program for data analysis and interpretation.
- Enhance effective communication and collaboration skills in a scientific setting.
You will receive a new task and feedback everytime you finish them.
Who can apply?
Anybody can apply
This programme also includes:
- A fast admission process.
- An acceptance letter.
- A reserved vacancy for the internship. The host company won’t cancel your internship at last minute.
- You can choose when to start and finish the period of your internship.
- Flexibility during the internship.
- The company will sign the documentation related to the Erasmus+ programme.
- The company will sign any other educational agreement and documents required by your university.
- A certificate of completion of internship.
- One recommendation letter for your job / further studies application.
- You can include the host company, as a reference for your job application in other company.
You can also do this program with the Erasmus+ programme or another educational programme (e.g., curricular programmes to get ECTS, final projects in university, practical and academic projects, etc). It is also possible to do the internship without any programme.
About the price
This programme has a reasonable price that varies depending on the duration of the programme and its location. The price is paid at the beginning of the internship and never in advance.
To know more about this internship you have to apply.
Send us an email with your application and attach your CV to: email@example.com