A partner company is offering an internship in web design.
Activities during the program
- To update website internal tools.
- To collaborate with marketing and management departments when updating website content.
- To improve websites presence, pictures and graphic designs.
- To manage elementor, html and wordpress.
- To reduce spams.
You will gain the following skills:
- Experience with front-end development frameworks such as Bootstrap, Foundation, or Materialize
- Experience with responsive web design and mobile optimization
- Strong understanding of web accessibility standards and best practices
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite or other design software
- Knowledge of CSS preprocessors such as Sass or Less
- Experience with version control systems such as Git
- Understanding of SEO and web performance optimization
- Knowledge of web development principles such as browser compatibility and cross-browser issues.
You will receive a new task and feedback everytime you finish them.
Who can apply?
Anybody can apply
This programme also includes:
- A fast admission process.
- An acceptance letter.
- A reserved vacancy for the internship. The host company won’t cancel your internship at last minute.
- You can choose when to start and finish the period of your internship.
- Flexibility during the internship.
- The company will sign the documentation related to the Erasmus+ programme.
- The company will sign any other educational agreement and documents required by your university.
- A certificate of completion of internship.
- One recommendation letter for your job / further studies application.
- You can include the host company, as a reference for your job application in other company.
You can also do this program with the Erasmus+ programme or another educational programme (e.g., curricular programmes to get ECTS, final projects in university, practical and academic projects, etc). It is also possible to do the internship without any programme.
About the price
This programme has a reasonable price that varies depending on the duration of the programme and its location. The price is paid at the beginning of the internship and never in advance.
To know more about this internship you have to apply.
Send us an email with your application and attach your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org