A partner company is offering transport analysis internship.
Activities during the program
- Planning excursions.
- To write reports about flights cancelation in Europe.
- Booking of transportation services when necessary.
- Handling of administrative tasks related to the role.
- Offer support to any department within the company - providing advice and information as required.
- Assist in conducting risk assessments on all transportation in Europe in pandemic.
- Data entry
You will gain the following skills:
- Knowledge of transportation planning and engineering principles
- Familiarity with transportation data analysis
- Ability to analyze and interpret transportation data, including demographic data, traffic data, and land use data
- Strong problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Knowledge of transportation policy and regulations
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, with a variety of stakeholders
- Familiarity with transportation trends and emerging technologies
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
You will receive a new task and feedback everytime you finish them.
Who can apply?
Anybody can apply
This programme also includes:
- A fast admission process.
- An acceptance letter.
- A reserved vacancy for the internship. The host company won’t cancel your internship at last minute.
- You can choose when to start and finish the period of your internship.
- Flexibility during the internship.
- The company will sign the documentation related to the Erasmus+ programme.
- The company will sign any other educational agreement and documents required by your university.
- A certificate of completion of internship.
- One recommendation letter for your job / further studies application.
- You can include the host company, as a reference for your job application in other company.
You can also do this program with the Erasmus+ programme or another educational programme (e.g., curricular programmes to get ECTS, final projects in university, practical and academic projects, etc). It is also possible to do the internship without any programme.
About the price
This programme has a reasonable price that varies depending on the duration of the programme and its location. The price is paid at the beginning of the internship and never in advance.
To know more about this internship you have to apply.
Send us an email with your application and attach your CV to: email@example.com