A partner company is offering an internship in Medicinal plants research.
Activities during the program
- To write reports about medicinal plants and aromatic plants (components of certain plants, usage in the world, industrialization).
- To write articles about medicinal plants and its benefits. Articles will be published in the website of Nurservicio.
- To make research about medicinal plants and nutrition.
You will gain the following skills:
- Knowledge of botany, including plant identification, classification, and anatomy.
- Knowledge of the chemical compounds and medicinal properties of various plants.
- Familiarity with traditional and modern uses of medicinal plants.
- Knowledge of organic cultivation, harvesting, and processing of medicinal plants.
- Strong analytical and research skills to evaluate the effectiveness and safety of medicinal plants.
You will receive a new task and feedback everytime you finish them.
Who can apply?
Anybody can apply
This programme also includes:
- A fast admission process.
- An acceptance letter.
- A reserved vacancy for the internship. The host company won’t cancel your internship at last minute.
- You can choose when to start and finish the period of your internship.
- Flexibility during the internship.
- The company will sign the documentation related to the Erasmus+ programme.
- The company will sign any other educational agreement and documents required by your university.
- A certificate of completion of internship.
- One recommendation letter for your job / further studies application.
- You can include the host company, as a reference for your job application in other company.
You can also do this program with the Erasmus+ programme or another educational programme (e.g., curricular programmes to get ECTS, final projects in university, practical and academic projects, etc). It is also possible to do the internship without any programme.
About the price
This programme has a reasonable price that varies depending on the duration of the programme and its location. The price is paid at the beginning of the internship and never in advance.
To know more about this internship you have to apply.
Send us an email with your application and attach your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org