A partner company is offering an internship in Nutrition Research.
Activities during the program
- Type of diet nowadays.
- Diet influence on physical exercise.
- Type of diet according to age and gender.
- The importance of good nutrition in elderly.
You will gain the following skills:
- Strong knowledge of nutrition science, including the role of nutrients in the body, the effects of diet on health, and the relationship between diet and disease.
- Strong analytical and research skills, including experience with research design, data collection and analysis, and statistics.
- Strong ability to evaluate and interpret scientific literature.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to effectively educate and advise clients and patients on nutrition and healthy eating.
- Strong problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
- Strong ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Knowledge of food preparation techniques and the ability to plan and create nutritious meals.
- Knowledge of cultural food practices and dietary customs.
- Knowledge of food safety and sanitation practices.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills.
You will receive a new task and feedback everytime you finish them.
Who can apply?
Anybody can apply
This programme also includes:
- A fast admission process.
- An acceptance letter.
- A reserved vacancy for the internship. The host company won’t cancel your internship at last minute.
- You can choose when to start and finish the period of your internship.
- Flexibility during the internship.
- The company will sign the documentation related to the Erasmus+ programme.
- The company will sign any other educational agreement and documents required by your university.
- A certificate of completion of internship.
- One recommendation letter for your job / further studies application.
- You can include the host company, as a reference for your job application in other company.
You can also do this program with the Erasmus+ programme or another educational programme (e.g., curricular programmes to get ECTS, final projects in university, practical and academic projects, etc). It is also possible to do the internship without any programme.
About the price
This programme has a reasonable price that varies depending on the duration of the programme and its location. The price is paid at the beginning of the internship and never in advance.
To know more about this internship you have to apply.
Send us an email with your application and attach your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org