A partner company is offering an internship in Philosophy Research.
Activities during the program
- To write reports about philosophical trends in history.
- To write articles about philosophers.
- To compare philosophers’ ideas.
- To make research about philosophy in other continents.
You will gain the following skills:
- Strong understanding of the major philosophical trends throughout history.
- Ability to conduct thorough research on philosophers and their ideas.
- Skill in comparing and contrasting the thoughts and beliefs of different philosophers.
- Knowledge of philosophy in different continents and cultures.
- Experience in writing reports on philosophical trends and thinkers.
- Skill in writing clear and concise articles about philosophers and their impact.
- Understanding of the relationship between philosophy and history.
- Ability to analyze and evaluate philosophical essays and arguments.
- Knowledge of how to conduct research in the field of philosophy.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to effectively communicate philosophical concepts.
- Ability to synthesize complex information and present it in an understandable and accessible manner.
You will receive a new task and feedback everytime you finish them.
Who can apply?
Anybody can apply
This programme also includes:
- A fast admission process.
- An acceptance letter.
- A reserved vacancy for the internship. The host company won’t cancel your internship at last minute.
- You can choose when to start and finish the period of your internship.
- Flexibility during the internship.
- The company will sign the documentation related to the Erasmus+ programme.
- The company will sign any other educational agreement and documents required by your university.
- A certificate of completion of internship.
- One recommendation letter for your job / further studies application.
- You can include the host company, as a reference for your job application in other company.
You can also do this program with the Erasmus+ programme or another educational programme (e.g., curricular programmes to get ECTS, final projects in university, practical and academic projects, etc). It is also possible to do the internship without any programme.
About the price
This programme has a reasonable price that varies depending on the duration of the programme and its location. The price is paid at the beginning of the internship and never in advance.
To know more about this internship you have to apply.
Send us an email with your application and attach your CV to: email@example.com