A partner company is offering an internship in Religion Research.
Activities during the program
- To make research about ancient catholic books and about different churches.
- To write reports about religion law focusing in marriages.
- To make research about ongoing cultural projects financed by the Catholic church.
- To write articles about international relations of the different churches in the world.
You will gain the following skills:
- Gain experience in conducting extensive research on religious history and cultural practices.
- Develop strong analytical skills for analyzing religious laws and their impact on societal norms.
- Understand the role of religion in international relations and its impact on communities worldwide.
- Gain knowledge of ancient religious texts and the history of the Catholic Church.
- Develop strong writing skills for producing well-researched reports and articles on religious and cultural topics.
- Gain experience in workshop preparation and presentation skills.
- Develop expertise in religious and cultural consultancy.
- Enhance critical thinking skills to evaluate the impact of religious laws and cultural projects on society.
You will receive a new task and feedback everytime you finish them.
Who can apply?
Anybody can apply
This programme also includes:
- A fast admission process.
- An acceptance letter.
- A reserved vacancy for the internship. The host company won’t cancel your internship at last minute.
- You can choose when to start and finish the period of your internship.
- Flexibility during the internship.
- The company will sign the documentation related to the Erasmus+ programme.
- The company will sign any other educational agreement and documents required by your university.
- A certificate of completion of internship.
- One recommendation letter for your job / further studies application.
- You can include the host company, as a reference for your job application in other company.
You can also do this program with the Erasmus+ programme or another educational programme (e.g., curricular programmes to get ECTS, final projects in university, practical and academic projects, etc). It is also possible to do the internship without any programme.
About the price
This programme has a reasonable price that varies depending on the duration of the programme and its location. The price is paid at the beginning of the internship and never in advance.
To know more about this internship you have to apply.
Send us an email with your application and attach your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org