A partner company is offering an internship in History Research.
Activities during the program
- To write reports about history texts not popular in the academic community.
- To analyse history reports of academics.
- To find written sources of ancient maps.
- To write articles about contemporary history.
You will gain the following skills:
- Gain experience in conducting historical research and analysis.
- Develop skills in identifying and accessing primary sources.
- Enhance ability to critically evaluate historical texts and reports.
- Improve writing and communication skills through report and article writing.
- Enhance knowledge of contemporary history.
- Improve research skills to find written sources of ancient maps.
- Develop a deeper understanding of history texts not popular in the academic community.
- Acquire the ability to analyze historical reports of academics.
- Improve critical thinking skills through the analysis and evaluation of historical reports.
- Enhance knowledge of the history field and expand understanding of historical perspectives.
You will receive a new task and feedback everytime you finish them.
Who can apply?
Anybody can apply
This programme also includes:
- A fast admission process.
- An acceptance letter.
- A reserved vacancy for the internship. The host company won’t cancel your internship at last minute.
- You can choose when to start and finish the period of your internship.
- Flexibility during the internship.
- The company will sign the documentation related to the Erasmus+ programme.
- The company will sign any other educational agreement and documents required by your university.
- A certificate of completion of internship.
- One recommendation letter for your job / further studies application.
- You can include the host company, as a reference for your job application in other company.
You can also do this program with the Erasmus+ programme or another educational programme (e.g., curricular programmes to get ECTS, final projects in university, practical and academic projects, etc). It is also possible to do the internship without any programme.
About the price
This programme has a reasonable price that varies depending on the duration of the programme and its location. The price is paid at the beginning of the internship and never in advance.
To know more about this internship you have to apply.
Send us an email with your application and attach your CV to: email@example.com