A partner company is offering an internship in History of Art Research.
Activities during the program
- To elaborate reports about ancient pictures. Writing about its content and its author, analysing the reliability of the content.
- To make research about historical pictures in different ages of time.
- To compare historical pictures and write reports about it.
- To write articles about modern and classic artistic trends.
You will gain the following skills:
- Gain expertise in the analysis of ancient pictures, including content and author.
- Develop a strong understanding of the reliability of historical picture content.
- Acquire knowledge and experience in researching historical pictures from different time periods.
- Improve ability to compare and contrast historical pictures.
- Enhance writing skills by writing reports and articles about historical pictures and their analysis.
- Develop a deep understanding of the art and aesthetics of different eras.
- Improve critical thinking and analytical skills by evaluating the content and context of historical pictures.
- Gain knowledge and experience in the field of art history.
- Expand research and information-gathering skills to gather data and resources for writing reports and articles.
- Improve written communication skills by writing about historical and artistic topics.
- Increase cultural awareness and appreciation of the visual arts.
You will receive a new task and feedback everytime you finish them.
Who can apply?
Anybody can apply
This programme also includes:
- A fast admission process.
- An acceptance letter.
- A reserved vacancy for the internship. The host company won’t cancel your internship at last minute.
- You can choose when to start and finish the period of your internship.
- Flexibility during the internship.
- The company will sign the documentation related to the Erasmus+ programme.
- The company will sign any other educational agreement and documents required by your university.
- A certificate of completion of internship.
- One recommendation letter for your job / further studies application.
- You can include the host company, as a reference for your job application in other company.
You can also do this program with the Erasmus+ programme or another educational programme (e.g., curricular programmes to get ECTS, final projects in university, practical and academic projects, etc). It is also possible to do the internship without any programme.
About the price
This programme has a reasonable price that varies depending on the duration of the programme and its location. The price is paid at the beginning of the internship and never in advance.
To know more about this internship you have to apply.
Send us an email with your application and attach your CV to: email@example.com