We are offering an internship in journalism in our management department.
Activities during the program
- To write articles informing about the activities of the company.
- To prepare advertisements with content, to be published in social media.
- Keywords analysis.
- To write content for the website of the company.
You will gain the following skills:
- Strong research and investigative skills to gather information, verify facts, and uncover stories.
- Strong writing and storytelling skills to convey information in a clear, compelling, and accurate manner.
- Strong interviewing skills to gather information from sources.
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills to evaluate information and make sound judgments.
- Strong ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong time management and organizational skills to meet deadlines and manage multiple assignments.
- Strong knowledge of current events and the ability to stay informed about news and developments in various fields.
- Strong understanding of journalistic ethics and principles of accuracy, fairness, and impartiality.
You will receive a new task and feedback everytime you finish them.
Who can apply?
Anybody can apply
This programme also includes:
- A fast admission process.
- An acceptance letter.
- A reserved vacancy for the internship. The host company won’t cancel your internship at last minute.
- You can choose when to start and finish the period of your internship.
- Flexibility during the internship.
- The company will sign the documentation related to the Erasmus+ programme.
- The company will sign any other educational agreement and documents required by your university.
- A certificate of completion of internship.
- One recommendation letter for your job / further studies application.
- You can include the host company, as a reference for your job application in other company.
You can also do this program with the Erasmus+ programme or another educational programme (e.g., curricular programmes to get ECTS, final projects in university, practical and academic projects, etc). It is also possible to do the internship without any programme.
About the price
This programme has a reasonable price that varies depending on the duration of the programme and its location. The price is paid at the beginning of the internship and never in advance.
To know more about this internship you have to apply.
Send us an email with your application and attach your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org