You will learn different topics related to Immigration Law in the European and International Law, by solving practical cases and writting reports.
A partner Law firm is offering this training program.
Activities during the program
- To write internal legal reports about immigration Law in the UK.
- To write reports about news regarding immigration regulation in Europe.
- To write legal articles about international law affecting immigration.
- To search jurisprudence and cases about immigration law.
You will gain the following skills:
- Knowledge of immigration law in the UK, including current regulations and requirements.
- Writing and reporting skills, including the ability to write internal legal reports on immigration law.
- Understanding of international law affecting immigration and the ability to write reports and articles on the subject.
- Strong research skills, with the ability to search for and analyze relevant jurisprudence and court cases in the field of immigration law.
- Knowledge of immigration regulation in Europe and the ability to write reports on the latest news and developments in this area.
- Understanding of international legal principles related to immigration, including human rights and non-discrimination.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills for evaluating complex immigration issues and developing solutions.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills for discussing immigration law matters with clients and colleagues.
- Attention to detail, to ensure accuracy and completeness of all reports and consultancy work.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, to complete tasks and meet deadlines.
You will receive a new task and feedback everytime you finish them.
Who can apply?
Anybody can apply
This programme also includes:
- A fast admission process.
- An acceptance letter.
- A reserved vacancy for the internship. The host company won’t cancel your internship at last minute.
- You can choose when to start and finish the period of your internship.
- Flexibility during the internship.
- The company will sign the documentation related to the Erasmus+ programme.
- The company will sign any other educational agreement and documents required by your university.
- A certificate of completion of internship.
- One recommendation letter for your job / further studies application.
- You can include the host company, as a reference for your job application in other company.
You can also do this program with the Erasmus+ programme or another educational programme (e.g., curricular programmes to get ECTS, final projects in university, practical and academic projects, etc). It is also possible to do the internship without any programme.
About the price
This programme has a reasonable price that varies depending on the duration of the programme and its location. The price is paid at the beginning of the internship and never in advance.
To know more about this internship you have to apply.
Send us an email with your application and attach your CV to: email@example.com