Human Rights Law Internship
A partner law firm is offering an internship in Human Rights Law.
You will learn different topics related to Human Rights in the European and International Law, by solving practical cases and writting reports.
A partner Law firm is offering this training program.
Activities during the program
- To write internal legal reports about human rights laws in EU and non-EU countries.
- To write reports about news regarding human rights.
- To write legal articles about international standards for human rights.
- To analyse new laws updates affecting human rights.
- To search jurisprudence and cases about human rights.
- To solve practical cases about human rights.
You will gain the following skills:
- Strong knowledge of human rights principles, laws, and international conventions, such as the Universal Declaration of Human Rights.
- Strong research and analytical skills to evaluate human rights abuses and identify potential solutions.
- Strong problem-solving and critical thinking skills to develop and implement human rights strategies and programs.
- Strong ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong time management and organizational skills to coordinate and manage human rights projects and campaigns.
- Strong understanding of cultural, social, and political contexts to effectively navigate and address human rights issues in different environments.
- Strong understanding of legal systems and the ability to navigate them.
- Strong understanding of the role of the media in promoting and protecting human rights.
- Strong ability to stay informed about current events and emerging human rights issues and trends.
- Strong understanding of intersectionality and how different forms of discrimination, oppression and marginalization interrelate.
You will receive a new task and feedback everytime you finish them.
Who can apply?
Anybody can apply
This programme also includes:
- A fast admission process.
- An acceptance letter.
- A reserved vacancy for the internship. The host company won’t cancel your internship at last minute.
- You can choose when to start and finish the period of your internship.
- Flexibility during the internship.
- The company will sign the documentation related to the Erasmus+ programme.
- The company will sign any other educational agreement and documents required by your university.
- A certificate of completion of internship.
- One recommendation letter for your job / further studies application.
- You can include the host company, as a reference for your job application in other company.
You can also do this program with the Erasmus+ programme or another educational programme (e.g., curricular programmes to get ECTS, final projects in university, practical and academic projects, etc). It is also possible to do the internship without any programme.
About the price
This programme has a reasonable price that varies depending on the duration of the programme and its location. The price is paid at the beginning of the internship and never in advance.
To know more about this internship you have to apply.
Send us an email with your application and attach your CV to: email@example.com
- Erasmus Plus Program Possibility
- Available. For students of universities, vocational studies, short-cycle studies and UK universities that still participate in the program
- Turing Scheme Possibility
- Curricular Program Possibility
- Available. You can get ECTS (it depends on your university program)
- Hibrid Erasmus / Curricular - Turing / Curricular possibility
- Voluntary / Extracurricular Program Possibility
- You can do this internship without any program too. It is also possible to receive recognition for this internship from your university, provided that they allow it.
- Online modality
- Onsite modality
- Hibrid modality (online/onsite)
- University Final Project Possibility
- Language of the training
- English (In some internships it is also possible to choose Spanish, French, Polish, Italian, Russian if the student request it. You can ask us about it)
- You can choose the duration
- Start date
- You can choose the start date
- End date
- You can choose the end date
- Cities available for onsite modality
- Madrid (Spain), Berlin (Germany), Warsaw (Poland), Lisbon (Portugal), Iasi (Romania), Rome (Italy)
- Students with Disability
- Feel free to contact us
- You can always apply. We have open calls throughout the year
- Other Programs
- Available. You can also participate with other programs different than the Erasmus program. For example exchange programs supported by Chambers of Commerce or by other entities.