Foreign Law Internship
A partner law firm is offering an internship in foreign Law.
You will learn different topics related to Law in European countries, by solving practical cases and writting reports.
A partner Law firm is offering this training program.
Activities during the program
- To write internal legal reports about business registration in countries of the EU.
- To elaborate reports comparing the process to register as a freelancer in EU countries.
- To make a guidance about tax advantages in the EU market, including the most competitive countries where to stablish a personal residence or registered address for legal persons.
- To provide consultancy regarding residence permit process and visa for business purposes in France, Spain, Romania and Croatia.
- To search for jurisprudence in the EU relevant for immigration law.
You will gain the following skills:
- Knowledge of EU business registration processes, including company formation and registration requirements.
- Ability to write comprehensive reports comparing the process of registering as a freelancer in different EU countries.
- Knowledge of tax laws and regulations in the EU market and the ability to provide guidance on tax advantages.
- Understanding of immigration laws and procedures in the EU, with specific knowledge of France, Spain, Romania, and Croatia.
- Ability to provide consultancy on the process of obtaining a residence permit and visa for business purposes in the above-mentioned countries.
- Strong research skills, with the ability to search for and analyze relevant jurisprudence in the field of immigration law.
- Strong attention to detail, to ensure accuracy and completeness of all reports and consultancy work.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills for dealing with clients and colleagues.
- Time management and project management skills, to ensure all tasks are completed within the allotted time frame.
- Ability to effectively analyze and synthesize information to provide clear and concise recommendations
You will receive a new task and feedback everytime you finish them.
Who can apply?
Anybody can apply
This programme also includes:
- A fast admission process.
- An acceptance letter.
- A reserved vacancy for the internship. The host company won’t cancel your internship at last minute.
- You can choose when to start and finish the period of your internship.
- Flexibility during the internship.
- The company will sign the documentation related to the Erasmus+ programme.
- The company will sign any other educational agreement and documents required by your university.
- A certificate of completion of internship.
- One recommendation letter for your job / further studies application.
- You can include the host company, as a reference for your job application in other company.
You can also do this program with the Erasmus+ programme or another educational programme (e.g., curricular programmes to get ECTS, final projects in university, practical and academic projects, etc). It is also possible to do the internship without any programme.
About the price
This programme has a reasonable price that varies depending on the duration of the programme and its location. The price is paid at the beginning of the internship and never in advance.
To know more about this internship you have to apply.
Send us an email with your application and attach your CV to: email@example.com
- Erasmus Plus Program Possibility
- Available. For students of universities, vocational studies, short-cycle studies and UK universities that still participate in the program
- Turing Scheme Possibility
- Curricular Program Possibility
- Available. You can get ECTS (it depends on your university program)
- Hibrid Erasmus / Curricular - Turing / Curricular possibility
- Voluntary / Extracurricular Program Possibility
- You can do this internship without any program too. It is also possible to receive recognition for this internship from your university, provided that they allow it.
- Online modality
- Onsite modality
- Hibrid modality (online/onsite)
- University Final Project Possibility
- Language of the training
- English (In some internships it is also possible to choose Spanish, French, Polish, Italian, Russian if the student request it. You can ask us about it)
- You can choose the duration
- Start date
- You can choose the start date
- End date
- You can choose the end date
- Cities available for onsite modality
- Madrid (Spain), Berlin (Germany), Warsaw (Poland), Lisbon (Portugal), Iasi (Romania), Rome (Italy)
- Students with Disability
- Feel free to contact us
- You can always apply. We have open calls throughout the year
- Other Programs
- Available. You can also participate with other programs different than the Erasmus program. For example exchange programs supported by Chambers of Commerce or by other entities.