Finance and Banking Internship
A partner consulting company is offering an internship in Finance and banking.
You will learn different topics related to finance and banking in Europe, by solving practical cases and writting reports.
A partner consulting company is offering this training program.
Activities during the program
- To analyse international transfer cases.
- To write articles about AML/KYC and CDD in foreign countries.
- To write reports about American financial sanctions.
- To write reports about EU financial sanctions.
- To solve finance cases.
- To write articles about finance.
You will gain the following skills:
- Strong knowledge of financial concepts, including accounting, economics, and investments.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills, including experience with financial modeling and data analysis.
- Strong problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
- Strong ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills.
- Strong knowledge of financial regulations and compliance laws.
- Knowledge of financial products and services, such as loans, credit, insurance, and investment products.
- Strong understanding of risk management and the ability to assess and manage financial risks.
- Strong knowledge of accounting principles and experience with financial statement analysis.
- Strong knowledge of financial markets and current trends in the economy.
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency in Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Strong understanding of anti-money laundering (AML) and countering the financing of terrorism (CFT) regulations.
You will receive a new task and feedback everytime you finish them.
Who can apply?
Anybody can apply
This programme also includes:
- A fast admission process.
- An acceptance letter.
- A reserved vacancy for the internship. The host company won’t cancel your internship at last minute.
- You can choose when to start and finish the period of your internship.
- Flexibility during the internship.
- The company will sign the documentation related to the Erasmus+ programme.
- The company will sign any other educational agreement and documents required by your university.
- A certificate of completion of internship.
- One recommendation letter for your job / further studies application.
- You can include the host company, as a reference for your job application in other company.
You can also do this program with the Erasmus+ programme or another educational programme (e.g., curricular programmes to get ECTS, final projects in university, practical and academic projects, etc). It is also possible to do the internship without any programme.
About the price
This programme has a reasonable price that varies depending on the duration of the programme and its location. The price is paid at the beginning of the internship and never in advance.
To know more about this internship you have to apply.
Send us an email with your application and attach your CV to: email@example.com
- Erasmus Plus Program Possibility
- Available. For students of universities, vocational studies, short-cycle studies and UK universities that still participate in the program
- Turing Scheme Possibility
- Curricular Program Possibility
- Available. You can get ECTS (it depends on your university program)
- Hibrid Erasmus / Curricular - Turing / Curricular possibility
- Voluntary / Extracurricular Program Possibility
- You can do this internship without any program too. It is also possible to receive recognition for this internship from your university, provided that they allow it.
- Online modality
- Onsite modality
- Hibrid modality (online/onsite)
- University Final Project Possibility
- Language of the training
- English (In some internships it is also possible to choose Spanish, French, Polish, Italian, Russian if the student request it. You can ask us about it)
- You can choose the duration
- Start date
- You can choose the start date
- End date
- You can choose the end date
- Cities available for onsite modality
- Madrid (Spain), Berlin (Germany), Warsaw (Poland), Lisbon (Portugal), Iasi (Romania), Rome (Italy)
- Students with Disability
- Feel free to contact us
- You can always apply. We have open calls throughout the year
- Other Programs
- Available. You can also participate with other programs different than the Erasmus program. For example exchange programs supported by Chambers of Commerce or by other entities.