A partner company is offering an internship in Programming.
A partner engineering company is offering an internship in Programming.
Activities during the program
You will provide support to the host company in the development of web programming modules, applications, and web pages for the company's clients. You will mainly use Python and Java, and sometimes work with Visual Studio, Unity, and MySql. You will receive instructions on the details and specifications regarding the results that clients would like to have.
You will gain the following skills:
- Proficiency in Python and Java programming languages, including familiarity with their syntax, functions, and libraries.
- Knowledge of web development frameworks such as Django and Flask for Python, and Spring and Struts for Java.
- Familiarity with databases and SQL, specifically in the context of the MySQL database management system.
- Ability to work with integrated development environments (IDEs) such as Visual Studio and Unity.
- Experience in developing web programming modules, applications, and web pages, which involves planning, designing, and implementing web solutions.
- Understanding of client requirements and how to translate them into technical specifications and deliverables.
- Knowledge of software testing and debugging processes, including unit testing and integration testing.
- Ability to work collaboratively with a team of developers, project managers, and other stakeholders to achieve project goals.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills, and ability to troubleshoot technical issues and devise effective solutions.
You will receive a new task and feedback everytime you finish them.
Who can apply?
Anybody can apply
This programme also includes:
- A fast admission process.
- An acceptance letter.
- A reserved vacancy for the internship. The host company won’t cancel your internship at last minute.
- You can choose when to start and finish the period of your internship.
- Flexibility during the internship.
- The company will sign the documentation related to the Erasmus+ programme.
- The company will sign any other educational agreement and documents required by your university.
- A certificate of completion of internship.
- One recommendation letter for your job / further studies application.
- You can include the host company, as a reference for your job application in other company.
You can also do this program with the Erasmus+ programme or another educational programme (e.g., curricular programmes to get ECTS, final projects in university, practical and academic projects, etc). It is also possible to do the internship without any programme.
About the price
This programme has a reasonable price that varies depending on the duration of the programme and its location. The price is paid at the beginning of the internship and never in advance.
To know more about this internship you have to apply.
Send us an email with your application and attach your CV to: email@example.com
- Erasmus Plus Program Possibility
- Available. For students of universities, vocational studies, short-cycle studies and UK universities that still participate in the program
- Turing Scheme Possibility
- Curricular Program Possibility
- Available. You can get ECTS (it depends on your university program)
- Hibrid Erasmus / Curricular - Turing / Curricular possibility
- Voluntary / Extracurricular Program Possibility
- You can do this internship without any program too. It is also possible to receive recognition for this internship from your university, provided that they allow it.
- Online modality
- Onsite modality
- Hibrid modality (online/onsite)
- University Final Project Possibility
- Language of the training
- English (In some internships it is also possible to choose Spanish, French, Polish, Italian, Russian if the student request it. You can ask us about it)
- You can choose the duration
- Start date
- You can choose the start date
- End date
- You can choose the end date
- Cities available for onsite modality
- Madrid (Spain), Berlin (Germany), Warsaw (Poland), Lisbon (Portugal), Iasi (Romania), Rome (Italy)
- Students with Disability
- Feel free to contact us
- You can always apply. We have open calls throughout the year
- Other Programs
- Available. You can also participate with other programs different than the Erasmus program. For example exchange programs supported by Chambers of Commerce or by other entities.