International Trade Internship
A partner company is offering an internship in International trade.
You will learn different topics related to International trade, by solving practical cases and writting reports.
A partner company is offering this training program.
Activities during the program
- International market research, prospecting in foreign markets.
- Identification and selection of customer sites according to the defined commercial strategy.
- Communication and digital prospecting with clients (social networks, website)·
- To write documents related to the business of the company.
You will gain the following skills:
- Knowledge and understanding of international market research and prospecting, including the ability to identify and analyze new markets and potential customers.
- Strong analytical skills for evaluating market trends, demand, and customer behavior.
- Knowledge of digital marketing and communication, including the ability to use social media, websites, and other digital channels to reach potential customers.
- Ability to identify and select customer sites that align with the company's commercial strategy.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills for conducting prospecting and building relationships with clients.
- Writing and documentation skills, including the ability to produce professional, accurate, and effective written materials related to the business of the company.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment, with strong time management and organization skills.
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making abilities, to help overcome challenges and identify new opportunities in foreign markets.
- Knowledge of relevant regulations, laws, and best practices in the international business market.
- Ability to remain adaptable and flexible in response to changing market conditions and customer needs.
You will receive a new task and feedback everytime you finish them.
Who can apply?
Anybody can apply
This programme also includes:
- A fast admission process.
- An acceptance letter.
- A reserved vacancy for the internship. The host company won’t cancel your internship at last minute.
- You can choose when to start and finish the period of your internship.
- Flexibility during the internship.
- The company will sign the documentation related to the Erasmus+ programme.
- The company will sign any other educational agreement and documents required by your university.
- A certificate of completion of internship.
- One recommendation letter for your job / further studies application.
- You can include the host company, as a reference for your job application in other company.
You can also do this program with the Erasmus+ programme or another educational programme (e.g., curricular programmes to get ECTS, final projects in university, practical and academic projects, etc). It is also possible to do the internship without any programme.
About the price
This programme has a reasonable price that varies depending on the duration of the programme and its location. The price is paid at the beginning of the internship and never in advance.
To know more about this internship you have to apply.
Send us an email with your application and attach your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Erasmus Plus Program Possibility
- Available. For students of universities, vocational studies, short-cycle studies and UK universities that still participate in the program. Is also available for job seekers that can participate in the Erasmus program.
- Turing Scheme Possibility
- Curricular Program Possibility
- Available. You can get ECTS (it depends on your university program)
- Hibrid Erasmus / Curricular - Turing / Curricular possibility
- Voluntary / Extracurricular Program Possibility
- You can do this internship without any program too. It is also possible to receive recognition for this internship from your university, provided that they allow it.
- Online modality
- Onsite modality
- Hibrid modality (online/onsite)
- University Final Project Possibility
- Language of the training
- English (In some internships it is also possible to choose Spanish, French, Polish, Italian, Russian if the student request it. You can ask us about it)
- You can choose the duration
- Start date
- You can choose the start date
- End date
- You can choose the end date
- Cities available for onsite modality
- Madrid (Spain), Berlin (Germany), Warsaw (Poland), Lisbon (Portugal), Iasi (Romania), Rome (Italy)
- Students with Disability
- Feel free to contact us
- You can always apply. We have open calls throughout the year
- Other Programs
- Available. You can also participate with other programs different than the Erasmus program. For example exchange programs supported by Chambers of Commerce or by other entities.