Cryptocurrency analysis internship
We are offering an internship in Cryptocurrency analysis.
You will learn different topics related to Cryptocurrency analysis, by giving support to our partner company.
A partner company is offering this training program.
Activities during the program
- Examining all the available information about a digital asset.
- To learn what the emotion of the market is and how the prices of cryptocurrencies will be affected.
- Examining the price movements and trading volumes to forecast the future directions of crypto price.
- Fundamental, Technical and On-Chain Analysis
You will gain the following skills:
- Ability to identify market trends and patterns in cryptocurrency prices.
- Gain experience in analyzing market news and events to understand their impact on the crypto market.
- Develop skills in evaluating various technical indicators and tools to inform investment decisions.
- Gain understanding of the role of blockchain technology in the crypto market.
- Enhance critical thinking and problem-solving skills through analysis and evaluation of market data.
- Gain knowledge about the regulatory environment for cryptocurrencies and its impact on the market.
- Understand the interplay between traditional financial markets and the crypto market.
You will receive a new task and feedback everytime you finish them.
Who can apply?
Anybody can apply
This programme also includes:
- A fast admission process.
- An acceptance letter.
- A reserved vacancy for the internship. The host company won’t cancel your internship at last minute.
- You can choose when to start and finish the period of your internship.
- Flexibility during the internship.
- The company will sign the documentation related to the Erasmus+ programme.
- The company will sign any other educational agreement and documents required by your university.
- A certificate of completion of internship.
- One recommendation letter for your job / further studies application.
- You can include the host company, as a reference for your job application in other company.
You can also do this program with the Erasmus+ programme or another educational programme (e.g., curricular programmes to get ECTS, final projects in university, practical and academic projects, etc). It is also possible to do the internship without any programme.
About the price
This programme has a reasonable price that varies depending on the duration of the programme and its location. The price is paid at the beginning of the internship and never in advance.
To know more about this internship you have to apply.
Send us an email with your application and attach your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Erasmus Plus Program Possibility
- Available. For students of universities, vocational studies, short-cycle studies and UK universities that still participate in the program. Is also available for job seekers that can participate in the Erasmus program.
- Turing Scheme Possibility
- Curricular Program Possibility
- Available. You can get ECTS (it depends on your university program)
- Hibrid Erasmus / Curricular - Turing / Curricular possibility
- Voluntary / Extracurricular Program Possibility
- You can do this internship without any program too. It is also possible to receive recognition for this internship from your university, provided that they allow it.
- Online modality
- Onsite modality
- Hibrid modality (online/onsite)
- University Final Project Possibility
- Language of the training
- English (In some internships it is also possible to choose Spanish, French, Polish, Italian, Russian if the student request it. You can ask us about it)
- You can choose the duration
- Start date
- You can choose the start date
- End date
- You can choose the end date
- Cities available for onsite modality
- Madrid (Spain), Berlin (Germany), Warsaw (Poland), Lisbon (Portugal), Iasi (Romania), Rome (Italy)
- Students with Disability
- Feel free to contact us
- You can always apply. We have open calls throughout the year
- Other Programs
- Available. You can also participate with other programs different than the Erasmus program. For example exchange programs supported by Chambers of Commerce or by other entities.